Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

tomorrow evening at 2155. Will miss you guys for 2 weeks, and also Trees' bday party and seeing Leach after so many months. (BTW if anyone wants to use my photos to embarrass Trees, please feel free to use them off My photos, otherwise email me I have a folder made up).

So I've been busy doing extra shopping, calling people up. I made up a first aid kit coz Mum and I are gonna have 4 days in Bangkok from the 15th to 18th. I've never been and Thailand isn't really on my list on a place I wanna go, but it's good to travel, don'tcha think? And my mum seems fascinated by trannies... not entirely sure why... I can just head down to Oxford st...

But yea, photos and hopefully no traveller's diarrhoea, lol, I only have enough tablets for 1 person but then again we're staying in hotels but I wanna try street food. Best to be prepared ;)

You know how in summer you generally don't wear much to bed... ... ... well what in the world am I gonna pack as pjs... I don't wear much... at all... and if I bring my chemises my gran will call me a skanky ho. Gahhh...

Things to do before 1900 tomorrow:
- Sign out of hotmail and everything else on laptop
- re-pack luggage
- return Carmen and Druid's Sword to library- oh darn it I forgot to write a review - EVERYBODY READ SARA DOUGLASS' TROY GAME SERIES, IT'S GREAT
- go to Borders Parra and buy LP Bangkok using voucher (yays for vouchers!)
- BUY something for niece- no need to, yays!
- BUY Max Brenner stuff for mum and gran - completely outta stock
- transfer Hons files to new laptop and flashdrive
- note alias and passwords for health websites

Reminders to do when I'm back:
- call Wendy Smith at LPL concerning New Grad program
- call up Rhinedorf to confirm spots for dinner
- meet up with Trish about Ethics appln
- get wisdom tooth pulled out

BTW Full House, the LJ ff has just been updated
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2464923/13/

4 witty remarks:

  • At 17:53, Blogger Catie said…

    we'll miss you too pun! *hugs* enjoy phantom!

     
  • At 00:47, Blogger Minerva said…

    I so will enjoy Phantom yays!! *jumps up and down*

     
  • At 11:23, Blogger Vivian said…

    hrmmm, the get wisdom tooth pulled out bit doesn't sound too good =(

    Hey maybe you will run into all the ministers over there for the conference, hehehe

     
  • At 17:52, Blogger Minerva said…

    There's a conference? Had no idea.

    Okies, gotta take a shower, charge up laptop, pull out flashdrive, think of something for dinner, then log out and clear Hx.

    Leaving at 1900. And taking 6 tins of sardines, 1kg caramelised onions and Possum Magic for my niece, I know she was born in late June but hey, I had $5.05 left from the voucher and meh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home