Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Got back a few hours ago...

So instead of having dinner at a restaurant, mum and I decided to look around the markets and boughts bits and pieces for dinner there. So 2 small foam boxes, pad thai and fried vermicelli, fried squid, 2 large cobs of corn, 1 bag of pineapple, mum got some durian (schmelly) and a large bottle of Singha beer, a bottle of green tea and guava juice.
You know I've been feeling a bit dizzy, woozy for the past few days... like the earth is moving under me. Seriously, my head's... it's not feeling very well, I'm hoping it's just the heat and dehydration otherwise I'm gonna see a doctor soon. I can feel... my head's... my body's... I'm not feeling very well... I think I'll go get some red meat, could be anaemic... dunno.
BKK photos up in My photos.

Angi: I'm back on Tuesday 25th, plenty of time before your bday. ;)

2 witty remarks:

  • At 11:43, Blogger Ang said…

    Poor ickle Pun! *nurses back to health*

     
  • At 01:27, Blogger Catie said…

    awww, that sounds bad. take care of yourself. :(

    and your parents are talking silently? crazy. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home