Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Chicken hearts so soft and tender...

Yum! Just quickly added EVOO, garlic salt and black pepper. And grilled it on the George Foreman, mmmm tasty... I think next time I'll add oyster and soy sauce and a bit of tomato sauce to make it BBQ chicken hearts. Tasty!



Still got gizzards to go!

Bwhahahahahaha!

So I'm getting my butt kicked and I'm doing my work right now, well was since 1000 today. But I'm planning all nighters til Friday.

*goes to get another chicken heart kebab*


Innuendo ff - Returning the Favour by njhill22 - All Harry wanted was to figure out how to open the golden egg. He got a lot more than he bargained for...now all he wants is to get out of the prefect's bathroom unscathed. Amusing.

http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=195458

6 witty remarks:

  • At 21:07, Blogger Vivian said…

    poor chickens =(

     
  • At 21:24, Blogger Vivian said…

    ehehehehe good ff story =P

     
  • At 23:18, Blogger Minerva said…

    lol I think so too ;) about the ff.

    The chicken hearts were tastier with soy sauce, hoisin sauace, tomato sauce and a bit of chilli. Yum!

     
  • At 09:26, Blogger Alicia said…

    Trying to tempt me home eh Pun?

    Hmm... I think the ff was pretty badly written myself... ¿How can you read it?

     
  • At 10:25, Blogger Minerva said…

    Cooool! Upside down question marks, I want Spanish keyboards, and German keyboards.

    Well dude, it's written for innuendo, obviously. Trust me when I say, I've read much worse. And then there's the really bad ones where you just have to close the window coz the grammar and spelling is grating...

    And gonorrhea heart yea, and all that time it was the husband who gave it *shakes head* would have made things easier if he just confessed it.

     
  • At 02:12, Blogger Catie said…

    Oooh yeah, love the upsde down question mark. Ilove that you can tell that you're travelling by your typing :)
    chicken hearts, it makes me feel sorry for the chickens, which is weird really cos why would that type of meat do that? hmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home