Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A bit congested...

I think one of the interviewers gave me a cold... in other news I've pretty much got the job. Was even offered parttime work... immediately. So I'm pretty happy. Yabs weekend away this week, I forget how much it is to organise food for so many people, and how over budget we blew, and still going to blow... still need bread, milk and ice cream.

I wanna quit Honours.

Pun's prayer:
"God, what should I do? Can you answer immediately? You've sent me my assessment back with a very good mark. But You've also sent Wendy in with the job offer. I don't know God, what are You telling me to do? Stay and torture myself, or quit and work before I lose all my skills? God please answer me.
Your confused child."

5 witty remarks:

  • At 09:45, Blogger Alicia said…

    Hey! Yay! For jobness.

    Ummm... I say keep honours... It's only a few months more... and otherwise you could'ave been earning for the last year!

     
  • At 13:39, Blogger Minerva said…

    Not a few months, 2.5 months.
    And there's more to it... I haven't done any work, and I still have to submit to 2 ethics committees and do the actual research, then analyse results, then write up thesis.

    Oh God.

     
  • At 17:45, Blogger Catie said…

    No work? Like, none at all?

    Then maybe a job would be sounding good... :s
    But if it's feasible to finish your honours, then I say do it, I concur with ALicia :)

     
  • At 19:17, Blogger Minerva said…

    I've decided, I'm resigning tomorrow morning.

     
  • At 13:04, Blogger Catie said…

    yay! you have a decision! that's the worst over right?
    how did the resigning go?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home