Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, August 11, 2006

I've resigned, I've done it, don't ask me why or you only had 2 months left, I really, really, really don't wanna hear it or read it.

I just wanna curl up and die. Or cry. Or simultaneously.
This is the acute post-resignation period where I'll be depressed for the next 2 weeks. I really need a hug, where's Trees when you need her. Or at least huggable people who are also sick so you can hug them without fear of infecting them with anything worse.
I have no concession now, so darn expensive...

In other news, I'd been sms-ing Viv (attempting to) since I got back from HK, and I've had the wrong number in my phone. I thought "Viv" was joking with me that she didn't know me, soooo in fact I replaced a 7 with a 1 and had been told that the person isn't a "Viiiiiv" and doesn't know a "Pun". Have remedied now by calling up the Kwong household and procured correct mobile number off Rev. Kwong.

EDIT:
Very strange, Viv do you still have your mobile on you??
leng sei yat sei lok chaat chaat baat leng baat?
Or has it changed??

2 witty remarks:

  • At 22:45, Blogger Vivian said…

    hmm very strange, it's been the same all this time...

     
  • At 10:27, Blogger Ang said…

    I'm huggable and intermittently unwell! In fact, I have a horrible suspicion that in a personal ad I would be "cuddly". Too huggable to even count as curvy or voluptuous, if only because I've been being good and healthier and the only appreciable difference (and "appreciable" may be rather strong as a descriptor here, let's be honest) is the traditional area of primary weightloss.

    Am a cuddly pear. But a, like, smokin' one, so don't you fear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home