Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

OK, I'm dating Phil

For the ladies who didn't see me as a grinning idiot on Friday night, I'm dating Phil. Started Friday afternoon. I got the losing Valentine's gift off him, he knows about it now, I'd told him about it tonight at yabs. Lol, he apologised for it, I said "Don't apologise for it, I'm not sorry it happened." lol keeheehee

I'm currently feeling quite sick, I've been feeling nauseous since Friday morning, and no, I'm not pregnant, and no, nothing to do with me starting to see Phil. I suspect it was Wong's leftover dinner from Wednesday night. Looking back, I think I'd rather gone out with Phil than have dinner with Wong and ladies. I was seriously about to collapse at the hospital this morning, and I had to take the day off. I'm taking today (Tuesday) off as well coz I really don't think my gut is handling it as well as hoped. So basically I'm on a clear fluids and dry cracker diet for a few days til it passes, and I hope it passes soon.

Will be spending late Thursday afternoon with Phil *squeee* okay, okay, I'll calm down. *grins idiotically*

You know, I've never dated before so this is a brand new experience for me. There is the teasing from church peeps, not as much as expected, but I suspect that's because they don't know how I'd react in this new situation. But finding the time to do something, what to do, where to go, what to talk about, it's all new, and even though I'm feeling nauseous (because of Wong??) , it's exciting! Okay okay I'll stop now, you guys must be getting nauseous by reading this.

My mum's back for a few days, for CNY, but because I've been ill, I haven't been able to eat any food, I've lost at least a kilo because I haven't eaten. And I'm bloody starving! But I'm so nauseous, I'm worried I'll bring it back up.

Recent purchases:
- (made by mum for me) bra.

*SQUEEE!*

4 witty remarks:

  • At 16:02, Blogger Catie said…

    Yays! Eeee, I'm excited for you :D
    not about the gastro, you understand, that is a sad thing. To think that that nausea wasn't psychological at all... Hope you feel better! Have a fun date!

    (hehehe)

     
  • At 12:37, Blogger Vivian said…

    Heeheehee at Pun being excited....so looks like you don't need Movicol, or senna, at the moment Pun, how about some Gastrolyte? =P Or ginger...

    Hrmmm...I just noticed your updated upcoming events on your sidebar - so Cat's 21st is on the same day as Kat's engaement party??

     
  • At 18:52, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yep, Cat & Kat's parties are on the same day. Cat's around midday yes? And Kat's in the afternoon.
    This is gonna be such a squeeze.

    BTW both peeps, there's no guarantee I can make it to either coz I need to put requests in for late March to April.

    No need for Gastrolyte thank you, I currently have metoclopramide holding me over for the next few days. That reminds me, I need to take my dose.

     
  • At 17:48, Blogger Alex said…

    Noooo.... The engagement party for Alan's good friend Russ, who he's best man for at his wedding in Sept, is on the 24th of March too! It starts at 12 noon. But don't fear... We'll make it to all three!

    Oh, and yay on dating Phil! :) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home