Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, April 13, 2007

Don't let me drive you guys anywhere, in fact keep me off the roads


I bumped my car again, my fault again. I wasn't looking clearly, hit the left bumper of my car onto this huge semi-trailer. Was trying to turn into the left lane off Kissing Point rd. Turned too quickly. Now my bumper is slightly damaged. I'm completely fine, mentally going nuts coz I just got the car fixed not long ago. Gaaaaaahhhhh, keep me off the streets I'm telling you! I've only been driving for 4 and 1/2 months, just kick me off!!!

2 witty remarks:

  • At 16:05, Blogger Catie said…

    :( sympathies pun.

     
  • At 12:27, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for writing this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home