Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Feet soooo sore

So today B, Shell and I went crazy crazy crazy shopping in the city, cwwwwazy!! Day started at 0830 so I could go to the Farmers' Market to pick up some dinner for this week. Got some fresh maccheroni, gnocchi and white sauce. Mmmm... I look forward to it. :)

Then I went and picked both of the gals up, and drove over the Croydon and train-ed it into the city. Went to QVB first, saw the Bald Archy Prize (alternative to Archibald). Went shopping, had lunch, consumed some watermelon juice, went shopping again, had a bit of a snack and B and Shell headed home.

So then, met up with Leach, bought a dozen sushi rolls (fully cooked thank you) and headed off towards SOH.

Waited a bit, dined on sushi rolls and juice. Viv joined us, then came Dave and Kat and Trees and Cameron. Moved over to watch the lights turn off the sails, and off the harbour bridge and the pylons. Damn frightening for the Bridgeclimbers I'm sure. But they should have been aware of the lights going off ;) Photos are up on My photos.

Then headed back to Croydon via Dave and Kat (thanks Dave for driving us! :D) and detours to Leach's, Viv's and Shell's to pick up my shopping bags :)

Recent purchases:
- 2 bras and 1 pair of panties
- 2 jumpers
- 4 tops
- 4 bars of 100g Lindt choccies - 55% and 75%
- a whole load of Crabtree & Evelyn products - mmm... Nadira is lovely, more Lily of the Valley soap, some La Source hand recovery therapy and various birthday presents
- Dylan Moran Monster DVD
- A Lil' bit of Fry and Laurie DVD - as recommended by Angi ;)
- Yan Kit's Classic Chinese cookbook
- Heart - Bad Animals CD

Had an optemetry appointment the other day, right eye slightly worse, it's catching up to the condition of my left eye. Hmmm... chose a new frame and now waiting for the tranistion lenses to be put in, then I have to head up to Carlingford and pick it up. *sighs*

Limerance: The Online Dictionary definition So much to read, so tired, I'll read it later.

4 witty remarks:

  • At 16:46, Blogger Catie said…

    Why limerance?
    And is saturday still on? Need to be making plans myself...

    Sounds like a good day.

     
  • At 10:59, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you looked it up! :)

    lol

    Kat

     
  • At 10:19, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yea, well you did tell me to look it up when you didn't tell me the definition ;P

    And no, I am not in a state of limerance. ;P

     
  • At 21:46, Blogger Vivian said…

    Are tooooooo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home