Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cat's 21st & Kat's engagement (plus state election) (edit)

Well I don't think there was any secret to which party I voted for, although I did vote for the Greens as second. Iemma in power again, I swear, if they bring in the IR laws anyway... would not be happy.

So Cat's 21st was great, much mulling about, a surprise guest of Wong! Most ladies in dresses, some people dressed up more than others. Good speeches, good company, goooooood food. Mmmm... food... chocolate cake, crackers and dip, various antipasti and rocket sandwiches, ham chesse and tomato croissants, very hot during the day though, then it cooled down when the storm came over the island. some twirling, some dancing, some slow dancing... Photos are up.

Then Leach dumped us for Alex's ride instead :P And I completely understand it ;) And we headed to Kat & David's engagment party. Also much food, much much much food. Mmmm food.. wish I coulda nicked some home. Looove pumpkin risotto, shame I couldn't eat mooooore, loved the peaches, and dip!! Luuurve the dip!! Good speeches, good slaughtering of the pig, nice try at throwing grapes down my pjs :P

Must sleep now, so tired. Have to wake up extra early for church tomorrow morning, and work as well. Gaah...
Remember to turn back your clocks ladies, yays for on hour extra sleep!!

EDIT
So some of the church gals and I went to Hotel Saravana Bhavan for dinner on Tuesday night (photos up). Oooh I loooove Indian food. Don't have the coconut juice there though, they really dilute it down. So we had:
- chicken tikka masala
- butter chicken
- vegetable kurma
- lamb rogan josh
- 2 tandoori roti
- family masala dosai
- cheeese naan
- pappadams
and 3 of us had masala chais. Mmm... then gelati afterwards at Burwood, I had a hot chocolate instead :) BTW, I think I may need to cancel Indian on the 7th, will confirm by Saturday.

2 witty remarks:

  • At 16:12, Blogger Catie said…

    Thanks for coming to my party! and thanks for my present (that goes for everyone who went in on it) I love it, i already watched 3 (or is it 4?) episodes. Yay! Much love.
    I second love for pumpkin risotto also. And a hehe for pig slaughtering :)

     
  • At 22:32, Blogger Vivian said…

    I third yumminess of pumpkin risotto. Feel hungry now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home