Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 24, 2007

First date went great *giggles like a fool*

Okay what am I doing, I'm not gonna bloody post it up. Why didn't we get to see you Trees? I told Phil that my gal Trees may pop by and I'd have to subtlely tell her to bugger off.

Heehee

Apparently I look like a lovesick puppy. More that I'm smiling a good amount of the time, whilst looking a slight shade of pale green. The nausea's finally passing, finally. I still haven't sent off the large batch of Cherry Ripes to Wong yet. That woman is gonna wait. What kind of chocolate do you want Leach? You have $30 to spend.

My mum's going tomorrow afternoon, have spent nights on her bed talking. mostly sounding like a lovesick puppy and giggling a lot
I love being paid, but I really hope those 2 days I took off are paid Sick Leave, I don't know whether I was entitled to it yet... I spent Tuesday cleaning out my wardrobes and drawers. I've given to charity, 5 large plastic bags of clothes, chucked out a huge bag of underwear (bye bye Elle Macphersons, yes the fluoro bras have been banished) and finally now my underwear fits into my underwear drawer instead of in an overflowing green Woolies bag on the floor.

I've also lost 4kg in a week. And my Colorado denim skift which used to fit me fine, had been slipping off my hips today and exposing my underwear for the world to see. In that case I've been shopping.
Had Malay at Temasek at Parra today, ooooh their Hainan chicken is soooo good. Only had a little bit, started to feel a bit queasy after coz I shouldn't be eating greasy food whilst recovering.

Recent purchases:
- Max Brenner Addiction - one for mum and one for me
- SMH Good Living Winter recipe book
- SMH Good Living Spring recipe book
- Good Food Magazine BBC books 101 one-pot dishes recipe book
- Citylink Street Directory
- 2 tops
- one size 12(!!) denim skirt, I haven't been that size since year 11.
- 3 bras... - yea well. Even though my butt has changed sizes, 'pparently my bust still stays the same. *shrugs*

10 witty remarks:

  • At 00:44, Blogger trees said…

    waah sorry pun, I would've loved to be the 3rd wheel on your 1st date.. but I had to rush to buy the amp before the store closed + didn't go past gelatissimo after all!!

    Hope all is well :)

     
  • At 23:46, Blogger Minerva said…

    All is great! :D

    BTW, Cat and Kat, IF I do end up getting Saturday 24th off, Phil's coming to your 21st and engagement as well. Well that's if he's invited.

    Send out invites now peeps!

     
  • At 08:32, Blogger Ang said…

    Hehe... Pun's autoinviting boyfriends now too! She has become everything she hated!

    The only merciful solution is to kill her. Or perhaps to give her hugs.

     
  • At 17:56, Blogger Minerva said…

    Angi, if you came to Pancakes last Friday, you would know that Cat and Kat has invited Phil to their parties. I am only informing them of his availability (and willingness) to go. ;P

     
  • At 10:09, Blogger trees said…

    lol @ what angi said...

     
  • At 19:07, Blogger Catie said…

    >Well that's if he's invited
    I told you he was! Now I will make it official and put him on the invitation. When i get around to making invitations. Argh! Suddnely have heaps of stuff to do and feel sooo lazy. Anyway. Yay! We get to meet Phil! :D
    So, who's up for terrorising him? :p

     
  • At 21:29, Blogger Ang said…

    Ohhh maaannn... the hilarity that will be ours.

    "Look out, Phil, you know that Jasmin's parents actually keep a loaded shotgun and a bridal gown in the house for emergencies, right?"

    "Jasmin won'twant to telll you this, but I think you should know that it mkes her very uncomfortable when people talk to her whilst wearing blue shirts, that's why she's having troule with the new job. Blue everywhere"

    "Here's the thing, you know she used to be a man, right?"

     
  • At 00:51, Blogger Minerva said…

    *achem* Phil's a cop, he wears blue ;P And I wear blue, man I look like I'm 35 in my uniform. People assume I'm old and married. Yikes.

     
  • At 19:51, Blogger Ang said…

    Brown, then?

     
  • At 10:20, Blogger Alicia said…

    Uuummmm... Violet crumbles?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home