Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 18, 2007

To whom it may concern:

ALICIA ETRAN TONG!! IF YOU SAY TO ANDREW THAT READING MY BLOG IS DAMN AMUSING, I SWEAR WOMAN, I SWEEEEAAAARS...... *hides away ALL CHOCOLATE*

Greetings to Andrew and Shell Bell if you are reading this. Stop reading now! I said now! Press this link is much more interesting.

And you peeps who I know are reading (looking at) my blog without commenting, shame on you. I'm looking at you, Lena & Kat. ;)
You know, I've been craving a lot of sweet foods recently, cake, chocolate, coke (I know, for shame *slaps own self*), for some reason I'm craving sweet foods. It's never happened before, even during... you know *nudge nudge*, maybe my body's seeing sugar as a quick spurt of energy during work and such. I shudder at the thought that I've consumed 1.2L of coke this week, 2 of those tall bottles, it's strange how much you see retrospectively. I'm tired, gonna need to shower soon and eat this Cadbury creme egg... mmm... Cadbury creme egg. Gotta go get Wong's birthday present before I send off the chocolates next Monday maybe. And buy the same amount of Violet Crumbles for Leachypoo. ;)
Well Phil's party was very good, I helped out a bit in buying stuff, setting up some stuff, encouraging the birthday guy. Very tired by the time I got home. Basically dropped into bed and slept past my alarm and came late for church (woke up at 0850, church starts at 0907, although I daresay, I did pretty well to come 5 minutes late).

I had dinner, haven't eaten such a large plate of food for many, many weeks. We had: dolmades with tzatziki, spanakopita, green beans in tomato, antipasti pasta salad, pastitsio, roasted capsicum (love it!), roast legs of lamb with lemon, rosemary and garlic, chicken skewers in the same, Lebanese bread and more but I can't recall at this moment in time.

Dessert was jelly, watermelon, rockmelon, honeydew, grapes, passionfruit, chocolate covered strawberries and birthday cake! Of vanilla sponge yummy!! I brought a large corner of the 60 serve cake home. Hehehe, gonna have lots of cups of tea to knock the cake down for afternoon tea.
Much present opening, much photo posing, much girlfriend duties. ;)
So left at around 0210 this morning and sleep by 0235. Photos are up for those who are bothered.


Had lunch with the Morrins today after church, got to take some food so I don't have to cook this week for late shifts. Quite annoyed now, I had my Mondays morning shift changed to late shift, I'm missing out on YABS because of another new grad (who needs a LOT of support and education), it's never a good thing when the geriatrician says "Don't. Let. Him. Touch. My. Patients." So now I've been moved to late shift, it's ridiculous! How 'bout my support and training???!!! Grrrrrr!!! I hate missing out on YABS, hate it! I look forward to Bible Study every week but now... stupid incompetent new grad...

In other news I got my baby back, baby back, baby back. I got my baby back, baby back, baby back. The Audi has returned to its mama. $20 some prick will scratch it when I park at LPL.

Apparently my clothes look like they're falling off me, hmmm. I'm going clothes shopping on Saturday 31st with Shell Bell. And Indian food with PLC ladies at Croydon on Easter Saturday.

6 witty remarks:

  • At 15:46, Blogger Catie said…

    woot indian food! and food in general!

     
  • At 22:58, Blogger Minerva said…

    Mmmmm... craving vegetable korma and dosa...

     
  • At 16:50, Blogger Alicia said…

    Why would I mention your blog to Andrew? I like your link though :D.

    I have been told that you make people feel uncomfortable *raises eyebrows*, await my verdict Saturday! :D

     
  • At 22:32, Blogger Minerva said…

    Was that person/people Trees and Cameron??
    Wait a moment, I always make her uncomfortable, it's my thing.

     
  • At 15:25, Blogger Catie said…

    saturday! :D

     
  • At 22:34, Blogger Vivian said…

    Your church starts at 0907?? That's specific...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home