Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Food filled weekend

So had a somewhat busy day yesterday, up to the gym for boxing class with Shell, then onto Parra for grocery shopping and a bottle of Moet & Chandon for Josh. Also had Malay for lunch (finally), I loooove Hainan chicken and Belacan okra (I don't know what okra is in Malay), mmmm... and coconut juice... mmm...

Then Phil picked me up in the pm and we headed to Dolcissimo for Josh's graduation dinner. Good food, really good and tasty. I had chicken and mushroom risotto, Phil had Margherita pizza, and various other dishes around the table. And bruschetta al pomodoro, Phil ate tomato (so proud)! Achem anyways.

LINDT CHOCOLATE WAREHOUSE SALE
Well well, after calling Leach in the pm on Thursday, she came and picked me up round 7 this am, had some brioche and tea for brekky and headed out to Eastern Creek.

It's funny, in a warehouse sale waiting to go in for clothes example, people are grumpy and rude and moody, but in a chocolate warehouse sale, people are happy and cheerful and chatty, it's great! :D So I spent $140 and Leach $100. w00t!! Yea baby, all that chocolate, I'm giving away a good amount of it, I'm taking some to work and it'll disappear within 2 shifts. I'm keeping the single origin chocolates, and there's a COGNAC filled one! And a Milk chocolate and coconut!! And Stracciatella (white chocolate with choc chip).

And then to Granville for chicken shish kebabs, pickles, rice, pickled cabbage and leb bread, mmm... and garlic sauce and hommous. Mmm...
Photos up on My photos.

4 witty remarks:

  • At 15:31, Blogger Alicia said…

    Powering through my chocolate and wondering whether I should have bought more...

     
  • At 16:37, Blogger Catie said…

    yay for lindt chocolate! thanks for the chocolate leach! my house will enjoy it :)

     
  • At 22:41, Blogger Minerva said…

    2 more days of ACU!! Woooooot!!! I'll be giving 2 boxes of choccies to the ward staff. Yum!!
    Mmmm... Lindt... delicious... *drools*

     
  • At 15:35, Blogger Vivian said…

    mmmm chocolate...

    =D =D =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home