Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 24, 2007

This past week and a bit...

Well other than work being a little stressful, surviving, thank the Lord! You know, I'm coming home very tired but that's not because of the patient load mostly, but more so because of the mental strain of what to do for patients i.e. analysing all the data from their observations (blood pressure, pulse, heart rhythm), whether to give this medication or withhold, when to call the MOs, whether to MET call, whether to observe. Had a few chest pains, which I had to rush around and do ECGs, call some MOs, fun fun fun. Lotsa running. I feel I've earnt every cent of my pay last week.

Well next week, I'm working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and have 3 days off!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
So Thursday I'm going to Harris Farm in the am and doing some grocery shopping, then coming home and making spagbowl to Phil (we're comparing who's better), Leach is coming over for lunch on Friday (Habib's at Bankstown) and Arroz con leche for dessert so if anyone wants to come over to mine, please feel free, sms me, meet at mine between 12-1230. Then that night I've got girlfriend duty. Then the next night we've got my joint bday dinner at the Rhinedorf with Adam (churchmate), 2 birds with one stone. People are asking for bday ideas already.

So tonight I'm staying at Leachypoo's, currently on her comp loading up photos. Had the Restaurant Balzac degustation course, will let Leach write up the post about it, have learnt however we MUST have dinner at Guillame at Bennelong before Leachypoo goes to Japan, mmm... anyone have $500 spare??

Photos will be up soon on My photos
Photos now up!

Recent purchases:
- Perfume dvd - just went to Borders today to buy, $23 I like indeedy I do, damn I want her hair colour
- 1 tunic dress - I love sales
- 1 purple poncho - ToL
- 2 scarves - ooooh pretty colours, pink stripey and white and purple stripey
- 1 pair jeans - had to get it shortened, it kinda sucks that even though it's petite, I still need it shortened
- a lunch cooler bag - sick of thin plastic bags that rip easily
- a thermos mug - with a handle!! Wow!! No really wow!!

BY THE WAY:
PLEASE IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT ON SATURDAY, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, TELL ME BY THURSDAY OTHERWISE THE HOTEL WILL PENALISE ME AND CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD EVEN IF SOMEONE DOESN'T TURN UP.

3 witty remarks:

  • At 11:32, Blogger Catie said…

    Saturday the 7th? The weekend after the coming one? Can still make it, but will take that on board :) You have Thursday and Friday off? But I'm busy both those days! Waah, no lunch for me! :( Instead I will be being assessed at a mini conference type thing where I have to give a paper which I am yet to write :( Boo!

     
  • At 22:14, Blogger Alicia said…

    Ummmm... What if I don't love Pete?

     
  • At 16:04, Blogger Minerva said…

    Well Pete don't love you either ;P

    Yays for public speaking, the more you practice, the better you'll get Cat :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home