Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

CCU started

My goodness, so overwhelming... there's so much information to be learnt about being in CCU. They encourage nurses to do the cannulation course for one (which I won't be doing), the acute side of nursing, I've learnt (still learning) on how to interpret dangerous heart rhythms, what to do in those heart rhythms (as in to shock, do CPR, or administer adrenaline, or mix of two), it's awfully scary.

But the good thing is that I've been on the ward before as a student, so I know a little bit about it already. But I'm missing so much more. Pray I don't kill anyone please, and that I know what to do in my position, and pray I'll protect my patients.

So went to the Mean Fiddler on Friday night with Phil and his policing mates. I need to teach Phil how to dance!! He refuses to unless someone teaches him, HELP!!!!!!!

And of course Leach's 21st on Saturday, *hugs* where Wong and I did the speech (yikes) yes I know Jams has lost all respect for us now. Yes I know... photos are up on My photos.



Need to buy:
- one pair of Uggboots
- black casual bag - this one's falling apart, why is it so hard to find a decent one?
- Koorong shopping tomorrow!!! Yays!

9 witty remarks:

  • At 23:22, Blogger Alicia said…

    Photos are where?

    And why did he lose all respect for you?

     
  • At 00:34, Blogger Minerva said…

    Sorry photos are still loading up, I was expecting it to be much faster but it still hasn't yet.

    Coz Wong and I serenaded you with the Ode to Alicia.

     
  • At 00:40, Blogger Alicia said…

    Daw... Well, I'm going to bed now. Need some sleep...

    Last night I slept at 4 reading manga... haha

     
  • At 09:00, Blogger Minerva said…

    I have no idea why but the photos aren't loading up. It says the uploading is complete but it's not savign into the album.

     
  • At 16:39, Blogger Catie said…

    awww... I wanted to see your photos :( hey, I thought someone took that photo of me and andrew on my camera, but it's not there, so it must have been someone elses, does anyone know whose?

    good luck with CCU!

     
  • At 20:44, Blogger Alicia said…

    Link still doesn't work.

    Catie, I'd like your photos off you sometime :D.

    Prayers Pun.

    Love Alicia

     
  • At 11:30, Blogger Minerva said…

    Photos now loaded and up. Link works.

     
  • At 00:51, Blogger Alicia said…

    Yay! Thank you!

    *waves flag*

     
  • At 17:37, Blogger Catie said…

    yay photos! I will get photos to you sometime... hmm... once they are off my camera :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home