Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Another week gone by...

And still feeling like crap, I called up LPL Hospital and I'm taking the afternoon off tomorrow. I figure with me continously sneezing, yellow snot and phlegm. Yeaa... no I'm not going to work.
A couple of sleepless nights and packets of Codral Day and Night and Strepsils later, it's still pretty sucky. Ah well.

Viv's 21st party was last night, photos are up on My photos. :)

Had lunch with B today after church, we're both sick bunnies, I had pumpkin soup and garlic bread, B had Chicken Caesar salad, and shared wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce. I had an impromptu hot lemon tea. Couldn't taste anything. Anything at all. Gahhhh...
Shell's coming over tonight for dinner and MacBeth while other peeps are watching POTC. Hope I don't give her the flu.

Recent purchases:
- 1 Polartec jacket - soooo warm, worth every dollar
- 3 polypropylene thermal underwear pieces
- 1 pair of black mitts
- 1 pair of black booties
- Extras series 2 DVD

3 witty remarks:

  • At 20:52, Blogger Alicia said…

    My internet is sooooo slllooooww 'cause my brothers went over the download limit... Boohoo!

     
  • At 15:37, Blogger Catie said…

    poor Pun :( Pumpkin soup is nice when you're sick... Or any time at all really!
    Why not see POTC? Huh? Wait, is it 3, or the original?

     
  • At 19:04, Blogger Minerva said…

    POTC3, I'm gonna go see it with Phil on Saturday when we're both free.
    I made extra chilli chicken soup, I can taste it! I can taste it! Just the chilli...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home