Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Adam's & I's bday dinner

So we went to the Rhinedorf last night for our respective brithdays, Adam turned 24 and myself turning 22 on Wednesday. Mmmm... Berliner Eisbein, mmmm... fatty goodness, I couldn't finish it!! *for shame I know* so I had Koestritzer and garlic bread for entree like everyone else. I also couldn't finish the Herrenbecher, I know, for shame for shame *hangs head*
Sorry no photos

So for my bday from Yabs I got
- a dog leash and poop bag (from Nemah) telling me something about Phil and I's relationship, cheeky girl
- Stargate SG1 season 9 dvds - yays!
- 2 pairs of knee high socks - yays!
- The French Kitchen by Joanne Harris & Fran Wade - mmm food memoir
- Max Brenner goodies: Chocolate cream in the tube, Dark chocolate truffles & a box of Addiction - ooooh yea
- Driving Lessons dvd (still in transit)
- A SIRIUS BLACK HP FIGURINE!!! (still in transit)

I'm having a crazy week this week:
Sunday: late
Monday: morning (Yabs + Boston Legal + Scrubs)
Tuesday: late
Wednesday: morning (plus Phil's taking me out for dinner, argh another late night)
Thursday: late
Friday: morning (late, if the NUM approves a shift swap with another newbie RN) Woohoo late shift for me!!
And Saturday Yays!!! I can't wait for the High Tea Buffet, been waiting to go since reading about it on Grab Your Fork. Oooooh chocolate fountain, and all those creme brulees!! Weeeeeee! I'll see you ladies at the Crossroads Bar at 1400, under my first name :D

Recent purchases:
- Kathmandu goodies: grey goosedown jacket, 1 beanie, 1 black zip up top, 2 Merino thermal underwear

3 witty remarks:

  • At 11:50, Blogger Alicia said…

    Wong is back... Sleeping at the moment though since she has a bad cold. Conference 4th-8th. Skiing 13th-20th.

     
  • At 14:52, Blogger Catie said…

    Conference? ooooh...
    look forward to seeing everyone on saturday! yay! and yay for wong and everything :)

     
  • At 11:50, Blogger Vivian said…

    Ooooh Kathmandu, need to get some of those thermals!

    Sorry I can't be there on Sat :( You can roll into Broadway afterwards and tell me all about it :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home