Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

For some strange reason, I'm up way earlier than I should be, and I can't get back to sleep (well actually that's no surprise)

Tagged by Cat

1. One movie that made you laugh: Hmm, one movie... one that made me laugh in joy and disgust would have to be 'Superbad'. Oh my it's baaaad... So bad, but so damn funny!

2. One movie that made you cry: 'The Passion of the Christ' I was trying to stop myself from crying but it was pouring out during the film, and when we walked out of the cinema. Makes me a little teary right now.

3. One movie you loved when you were a child: Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'. I loved the special on telly they put on about being an animation using complicated computer graphics, I have the soundtrack on casette which I regularly listened to and can probably still recite, we had a dance recital where 'Be Our Guest' was used and I was a dish ;) I learnt to sing 'Tale as old as time' in highschool, BUT I don't think I have the DVD at home, I've got the video somewhere...

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: 'Strictly Ballroom' I love it, love it, love it. The dancing, costumes, conflict, the music, I've probably watched it 15 times or so. And I never ever get bored of it.

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: 'Never been kissed', yes I know, I know. Hey I thought Michael Vartan was hot then, and now... not so much. It's a feel good film, incredibly predictable but when one's in the mood for it.

6. One movie you didn't like: 'The Talented Mr. Ripley' it was an excellent film, it just gave me the heebie jeebies at the end, when he gets away with murders! *shivers*

7. One movie that scared you: 'Jurassic Park', I don't even remember when it came out but I was hiding under Auntie Eppie's arm, especially when the raptors are in the kitchen sniffing out the children. You didn't know whether to scream at the screen to stay still or run!

8. One movie that bored you: 'Casablanca' I know, it must be the black and white.

9. One movie that made you happy: 'Bend it like Beckham', I just think Jonathan Rhys Meyers is hot! And it's a feel good film and funny. Loved it, and I like watching the Extra Feature on making Aloo Gobi on the DVD.

10. One movie that made you miserable: 'The Mists of Avalon' yes I know it's a TV series but I'm adding this in. I was so disappointed in this film, there's so many more intricacies in MZB's book that it all has been made into the standardised King Arthur movie, so so disappointed. I still maintain MZB would be rolling in her grave.

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: 'Zombie Strippers' it's on the Greater Union site right now and it sounds horrifying.

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Prince Vlad aka Dracula, from 'Bram Stoker's Dracula', when he looks all spiffed up and young in the silver grey suit with top hat and looking so gorgeous and sexy and *shivers down spine*, not when he's old and wrinkly and head is shaped like a baboon's. And No, I am not disturbed!


13. The last movie you saw: Either 'Hancock' or 'The Dark Knight' was the last one I saw. I definitely liked both of them, 'The Dark Knight' more of course ;)

14. The next movie you hope to see: '10 Items of less' arthouse film, I'm hoping to watch it on the plane. Starring Paz Vega and Morgan Freeman.

15. Now tag five people: No I don't wanna.

1 witty remarks:

  • At 13:54, Blogger Catie said…

    You're still a dish Pun ;)
    Yay for finishing with ED!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home