Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Gershwin's World

So even though there were only 4 of us, I had a great time. ;) Discussed some stuff, laughed a lot, made a number of semi-dirty jokes. I got slapped around by Loz a lot coz I kept making waggling eyebrows and smirks and saying words like 'your crack' and 'whip'. Hehehehe.

So I got there later than wanted, and pushed on by Angi by threats on phone calls. Very scary, by the way. And you and Tim were so lovely and kind to bags the spot for us. Really, it was very, very nice. *bows and bows down* So we had for dinner, bratwurst und weisswurst with mustard, sauerkraut und tomato sauce. Mmmm... and Angi had corn on cob... mmmm... yuuuum... and also had salsa/guac dip with crackers and twists. As well as frozen chocolate bananas, Baileys chocolate muffins (although you really couldn't taste the Baileys ;p), drank some West Coast cooler, Brekky juice, coke, and Loz and I had some Shiraz Cabernet.

We really should do this more, I love getting together, relaxing, eating food, chatting, laughing, do it as much as possible before we eventually split ways. I'm sorry, but it's reality. It's really a miracle we still get together 4 years after highschool. Also, photos from tonight, well let's say that Angi has the majority. Majority of them bad as well and as soon as I get my hands on that camera *slices throat with finger* they are going bye-bye.

Current background noise: my brother watching that summer special Video Hits best song from the past 15 years, currently Ricky Martin - Cup of Life - 1998
Current craving: cold water

Recent purchases:
- 2 pairs of thigh high black fishnets - should arrive next week
- 2 black suspender belts - yea baby
- 2 dresses: black and brown - one specifically for the 21st I'm going to
- 1 dress from ebay, grey and back with lace - should arrive Monday
- bloody gorgeous corset top - red and black fabric, brocade - goth/punk brand TrippNYC - I absolutely, absolutely love it. Even my brother loves it?!




BTW Ang, next time I pop over, I'll bring an absolutely delicious steamed treacle sponge and butterscotch sauce for your 100 stars. One of my favourite desserts. ;) And I'll nick your fascinator ;)

11 witty remarks:

  • At 09:47, Blogger Alicia said…

    I walk alone - Greenday

    LOZ attended!! Wow!! Vivian had to be subject to semidirty jokes - ahha!!!

    I played Doppelkopf tonight! Woohoo!

    I may be Parising at the end of the week! Woohoo x2!!!!

     
  • At 11:13, Blogger Alicia said…

    Greenday - boulevard of broken dreams

    actually!! Haha! Tim = good source!

    Yay for stars!

     
  • At 13:13, Blogger Minerva said…

    Dodgy woman, dodgy. Yes you get 10 stars. ;p

    Hehe, yes Viv was subject well to, not just semidirty, kinda dirty ones as well. ;p

    Oooh Paris, are there still riots on??

     
  • At 01:12, Blogger Catie said…

    loz came to 2 things! hehe, boat camp tomorrow though.
    awww... so sad to miss gershwin. i was in scone, after long day driving (and not driving) from inverell. glad it was fun, must get together again in fun way when i'm back! whenever that will be.

     
  • At 10:20, Blogger Ang said…

    Meh, it would have been better if you 2 hadn't been off galivanting, but had rather been pulling your attendance weight.



    ;)

     
  • At 14:02, Blogger Catie said…

    so sorry, i'll try to work harder *pulls sorry face*
    all this gallivanting is tiring

     
  • At 16:28, Blogger Ang said…

    Well, see that you do. *waves admonishing finger*

     
  • At 18:21, Blogger Minerva said…

    I would still rather gallivant around with Leach though, in freezing, freezing cold Scotland. Then again... maybe not.

     
  • At 11:13, Blogger Ang said…

    Then again.... definitely.

    ;)

     
  • At 12:29, Blogger Catie said…

    i walk the royal mile... *sigh* if only

     
  • At 13:57, Blogger Minerva said…

    I'd stay in a pub and drink whiskey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home