Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

Well as much as I would love red pockets from everyone ;) I'm afraid I can't reciprocate the action, hehehe, I love being not married and kinda love-hate relationship with the not having a steady job part. Haven't counted all of mine up yet. Aha! Leach doesn't get as many this year! Neither does Wong. *shakes head for sympathy*

So last night, we had the usual (mind you my mum hasn't actually cooked a full feast meal for 10 years, [no not kidding]) had pork knuckles, steamed fish, the dried oysters, mushrooms, faat choy, chinese cabbage, prawns, steamed chicken and soup of pig's tongue and pancreas. All very nice. We're having it again for dinner tonight.

Also hoping to pop up to the Hunter some time this week, possibly not tomorrow, I'm hoping Tuesday or Wednesday coz my sleeping schedule is completely wacko, as known by people on MSN at 0200. So if there's any great sparkling wines or white wines, I most likely will buy a dozen or so and have it for my 21st. Yea baby... ;)

So I'm gonna purchase the Tix for moonlight tomorrow, yays! I have permission to use my mum's credit card, which has not expired yet, yes! Yays! Will post to confirm there's enough spots later tomorrow.

Oh yea, Angi, when will you be back in Lilyfield? Coz I'll make a pudding and bring it over when you're there. And I've got some other things to drop over there as well ;) and nick as well. Ooooh yes, I ordered some black thigh high fishnets off ebay, brand new of course. I like them very, very much. Kheeheehee.

Current background noise: DPDO - 1990 version - Maskenball
Current craving: water, water, water...
Concurrent webpage: ff and weather

Recent purchases:
- 2 x black thigh high fishnets
- bbq food - final of the little book series I've been collecting these past coupla years
- The Boy in Striped PJs by John Boyne
- CATCF by Roald Dahl - coz I lent mine to a friend in year 5 and haven't seen it since. Therefore haven't read it since.

6 witty remarks:

  • At 22:30, Blogger Catie said…

    what was the last song?
    happy chinese new year too! i always envied the red pocket giving tradition... :(
    hehe, msn at 2 in the morning, who would that be? *looks innocent*

     
  • At 00:00, Blogger Minerva said…

    Not gonna say, I can use it for another time. ;)

     
  • At 09:46, Blogger Ang said…

    So idea when I'll next be in Lilyfield, but I'll keep you posted

     
  • At 19:48, Blogger Catie said…

    oh, btw, tell me what you think of boy with the striped pyjamas, i've seen it but the cover blurb doesn't tell you much... although i've just finished 'the book thief' and not sure if i can handle more wwII germany right now...

     
  • At 19:50, Blogger Ang said…

    I'll be nearby on Saturday, howzat?

     
  • At 20:38, Blogger Minerva said…

    nearby lily or nearby cheso?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home