Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Health probs... irritations more like

- Strained (R) wrist, currently having great time attempting to move wrist every which way. *sigh* I was thinking of making sticky date pudding, but my (R) wrist is sore.
- Slight acne and pimples - stupid testosterone levels... oooh I should go get my blood test done... ... or perhaps the SBHG. But I'm not that hirsute am I?? Say what month is it now? June... *goes to look in diary* okay, I'm still on schedule. (haha! too much information!)

Is anyone else going "Oooh Oooh" and jumping up and down at all the sales going on? I've got 20% off vouchers just in the last 2 weeks to buy stuff. I suspect I'll be in Parra shopping on Friday (driving lesson as well), someone keep me away, away from Max Brenner, have been there nearly every weeeeeek... ... ... bad, bad yes I know...

6 witty remarks:

  • At 01:24, Blogger Catie said…

    why do we need to know pun? :p

    well, i would try to keep you away from max brenner, but if you really are more aggressive than usual then i'm a little bit scared to

     
  • At 16:08, Blogger Minerva said…

    But as long as I get some Chinese food I won't be... I think I'll go for Chinese on Friday, for lunch. Then go shopping. Hmmm... I'm looking at a pair of boots... and perhaps some books...

    I've changed my mind on buying the book now, it'll be last resort... I suddenly have other non-homicidal, mentally ill ideas... but still, a very last resort, after consultation. Although I still think it important mind you.

     
  • At 13:08, Blogger Catie said…

    mmm... chinese...
    mmm... food...

    :D

     
  • At 17:43, Blogger Minerva said…

    Hehehe, Leach is a pecan pie and more childish and evil than meeeeee ;)

    I got a better book today, not as... explicit as the ones before, I was smirking and laughing and talking to myself at the bookshop today... I wonder if people thought I was nuts??

     
  • At 00:36, Blogger Catie said…

    Well, I think you're nuts, if that helps :)

     
  • At 01:06, Blogger Minerva said…

    It's such a comfort. ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home