Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

I was actually looking for a recipe for Banoffee pie but look what I stumbled across... sus webpage though, it makes you sign up before you can get the results.
Also I'm thankfully getting my butt whipped. You know I'm a sadomasochist. I really need someone to push me. You know if I was dating, do you think I'd be coerced into working by my beau or would I not do any kinda work at all??? Bad question? Or is it rhetorical?

Recent purchases:
- long brown velvety coat
- black and white lolita gothic skirt - niiiice

Pecan PIE
You scored 49 childishness and 47 evilosity!
Sweet but surprisingly naughty, you can sometimes be a handful but only in the name of fun. There's plenty to you and generally speaking, one slice is just right for most people.

All possible kinds of people PIE:
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/describescore?testid=12182938420541748145&category=1">Mushroom PIE
Chicken and leek PIE
Steak and kidney pudding
Broccoli and asparagus PIE
Spinach and ricotta PIE
Fish PIE
Shepherd's" PIE
Apple PIE
Key lime PIE
Pecan PIE
Chocolate and cardamom tart
Cherry PIE
Lemon meringue PIE
Banoffee PIE
Mississippi mud PIE






My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating
You scored higher than 43% on childishness
free online dating
You scored higher than 80% on evilness

Link: The what kind of PIE am I? Test written by gronksnorf on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

8 witty remarks:

  • At 02:59, Blogger Catie said…

    Key lime PIE
    You scored 52 childishness and 33 evilosity!
    Sweet and tangy, you're fun and a little bit naughty but you're generally home by midnight and you've generally remembered to mask the smell of booze with a refreshing mint or somesuch.

    My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

    You scored higher than 55% on childishness

    You scored higher than 36% on evilness

     
  • At 15:35, Blogger Vivian said…

    *laughs and runs away*

     
  • At 17:59, Blogger Catie said…

    and puun, you're really really evil :p

     
  • At 19:14, Blogger Minerva said…

    Now now, only 80% more than my age group. *cackles*

    Viiiiiiv, why didn't you do one...?

     
  • At 00:52, Blogger Alicia said…

    PECAN PIE scored 60 childishness and 50 evilosity!

    How strange... More childish... I dare say... Never would have picked that one...

    I laughed aloud at the trail of leaves to the door option... That would be soooo funny, but soo cruel... :P

     
  • At 00:55, Blogger Alicia said…

    I think it would depend on what your beau is like...

    Maybe if you dated a pedantic, insanely workaholic perfectionist...

    Who knows?

     
  • At 07:46, Blogger Alicia said…

    Is 50% more evil than 80%???

     
  • At 07:47, Blogger Alicia said…

    Oh... Higher than...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home