Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's official, I'm in the LPL New Grad Program

Received a call from the coordinator informing me I've been successful (yays!). Now just gotta decide a time to start... new rotations start September 18th but I'm not sure if there's supernumerary time... which makes me hesitant about starting. Pray on it, think on it.

In trying to keep healthy, have joined Fernwood with 3 other of my church ladies. Must wring every single cent out of the price. Damn expensive. Ah well, probably 5 times a week now, well mid September it'll be 4 times.
Unclear gym times:
Mon - 0730-1000
Tue - 1730-2100
Wed - 1830-2100
Thu - 0700-0830
Fri - 1200-1400 (at Parra)

Recent purchases:
- Stargate SG1 season 9 on dvds - stupid channel 7, I don't even need to continue watching on tv, I can just watch it on dvd now.

To do:
- wash out and snip all greens
- marinate the mushrooms
- make chicken salad for B's dinner
- make chorizo pizza for dinner
- defrost something for dinner on Wednesday - possibly the salmon... Ooooh I can make it Tetsuya style...

7 witty remarks:

  • At 14:20, Blogger Catie said…

    wow that's alot of gym...
    i think i'll stick with being lazy myself :p

     
  • At 17:34, Blogger Ang said…

    Oh,by the way Pun, guess what? Lauren called the other day to RSVP to my party (which sod-all people have done) and said that just the other dy, she SAW SHILPA ALIVE! But, being as how Lauren is blonde now, she completely failled to get a number or tell Shilpa to call me so I could invite her to my party.

    Nonetheless, ALIVE and well! yay!

     
  • At 18:06, Blogger Minerva said…

    She's bloody ALIVE!!! Damn that woman calllll us!!!

     
  • At 12:02, Blogger Minerva said…

    Joined Fernwood at Moorebank (Liverpool). It's so damn expensive, and my lower butt is sore from not being on a bike for so long. Gaaaah, I can't even sit properly...

     
  • At 19:40, Blogger Alicia said…

    *whack*

     
  • At 00:03, Blogger Minerva said…

    Baby Leachypoo I know you wanna spank me ;) :P









    Harder, harder

     
  • At 20:44, Blogger Alicia said…

    Haha, you know I only noticed the 'harder, harder' now?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home