Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mail, junk, mail, junk, oooh mail

I love the mail I've received lately. Firstly there's the Vintage Cellars monthly newsletter, which this month is introducing the Wynn's Coonawarra wine specials. Nice. Secondly I FINALLY GOT MY PAPERWORK. Incidently I got it on Monday the 18th, coincidentally it's the day of rotation for the 2006 new grads, and I take that as a sign that I should start in January.
And thirdly, the Tetsuya's voucher. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Very happy today *jumps up and down clapping and spinning round*

*achem*

*grins stupidly*

Had kebabs at yabs last night. TC Brothers, not bad, lotsa meat and kinda lacking in lettuce, my brother would enjoy that. And you can taste the garlic sauce, not bad at all. My usual of chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, tabouli, hommous and garlic sauce. Mmmm... in my short, short life, that probably would have been my 30-somethingth kebab. And Phil had his first kebab last night, doner with tomato in it, so "Success!" in getting him to eat a slice or two of tomato!

Had some cab sav when I got home last night. Meh... it wasn't fantabulous... but today is a day for rum! As yes International speak like a pirate day (yargh!), rum cocktails... letsee, I have Bacardi white superior and Captain Morgan dark rum. Hmmm... Mai Tais, Rum & Coke, Rum punch, Daiquiris, Pina Coladas, Egg Nogg (Christmas really), oh oh Blue Hawaiian! Damn I don't have pineapple juice or coconut cream.
Say "I ate a banana today" if you can read this

1 witty remarks:

  • At 13:53, Blogger Catie said…

    I didn't eat any bananas today, but my chocolate muffin that I ate for lunch tasted suspiciously banana-y... Why does banana go everywhere? It's in every smoothie. So annoying.
    Yay for all yay-like things!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home