Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My calves are so sore...

Michelle, Amy and I did a Body Combat class at the gym this week (Wednesday). Gahhhh... my calves... my calves... it's that lovely delayed onset muscle soreness which comes along the morning after. So right now I'm dawdling around the house like a pregnant woman and heel down first, then toe, heel down first, then toe. Ice, ice, need some ice.

But still, it's a whole lotta fun, damn sore but lotsa fun. We were cooling down to the Haka, or the Ka Mate one. We just insulted every kiwi we know in doing that, bunch of Aussies, women! Aussie women! Doing the Haka *shakes head*. So next week we'll be learning a new routine so I'm looking forward to it.

So give or take 4 or 5 times a week, which is good for me. Yes Leach I know the word.

I think we'll be doing the Head covering talk (1 Cor 11) on Monday, will tell you how it goes. Will be interesting.
Just reading up some on head coverings. It's incredibly frustrating. Gahh... what do you ladies think?

Oh yes, I was reading the fine print in the Terms and Agreements on Sony Imagestation. Have realised that the basic membership only lasts for 12months and after that, they either make you upgrade ($$$) or delete your account if you don't. In these circumstances I'll be moving all My photos to BubbleShare. Will post up links when done.

My photos now updated to BubbleShare. Have also removed some albums...

5 witty remarks:

  • At 22:11, Blogger Alicia said…

    hAHA... Dedication...

     
  • At 14:03, Blogger Catie said…

    oh my, so much exercising going around. do you think it's contagious?

     
  • At 14:51, Blogger Minerva said…

    Breaking news: Steve Irwin dead, attacked by stingray in Northern Qld. There goes another tv celebrity. At least he died doing something he loved.

    Heheh, yes I did stretch but nothing to do for it save ice, rest and massage.
    Body combat was so much fun! Recommended to everyone!

    Yes Cat tis contagious *wiggles fingers* sleep is more contagious though ;)

     
  • At 15:35, Blogger Vivian said…

    What are you doing on here Trees?!

    Wow...that's gonna be hard for his wife and kids.

     
  • At 16:19, Blogger Minerva said…

    They should have a huge life insurance deal though, so they should be well off. Shame though, big shame.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home