Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Arrggghhh... I had my wisdom tooth out today...

I had 2 anaesthetic injections, gaahhh... I felt the pressure of the pushing and pulling, but none of the stitching up. Gaahh... currently my right side of my mouth is drooping, and also trying to wipe up all the drool coming outta my mouth. Gahhhhh... I feel like a geri. So I'm on 7 days of TDS prophylactic antibiotics (Amoxycillin) and breakthrough Panadeine for pain. You know, if people say childbirth is worse than cutting out a wisdom tooth, I am sooo never ever ever giving birth.

Anyways, so anyone wanna see my face blown up like a blowfish for the next few days, feel free to come stocking shopping with me some time soon.

Current noise background: Channel 10, Jamie Oilver stuff
Current craving: zilch, more so wanna remove this gauze from my mouth and cough out my phlegm and then wash it out with cold water. Then gargle. Gaaahhhh...
Concurrent webpage: HP ff

7 witty remarks:

  • At 21:17, Blogger Catie said…

    oow! that sounds really bad :( sympathy

    you know what else sounds really bad? that jamie oliver thing. talk about dodgy...
    but yeah, hope you don't get too sick of soup :)

     
  • At 03:13, Blogger Alicia said…

    I hate the drooling part, and the tasting blood too!! Ewww. Like, 2 weeks later when you're brushing your teeth and your brush comes out red... It's like... what the!?

    Take care! Maybe you won't be calling me tomorrow...

     
  • At 13:41, Blogger Minerva said…

    Gaaahhh... I woke up at like 0807 to take my antibiotics. Gaaaahhh... also the numbness in my tongue and right side of my mouth dissipated at 0100, that was 7 hours after the extraction. I think it was the double dose of anaesthesia. *rolls eyes*
    Currently not feeling too bad having taken some Panadeine, next dose due at 1900 tonight if needed. I can't open my mouth wide at all, probably 2cm and brushing my teeth this morning, gaahhhh...

    In other news, since I was up so early, I made some creamy mushroom soup, finally I get to make use of my Moosewood Daily Special cookbook. ;)

     
  • At 06:20, Blogger Alicia said…

    Oh, poor pun... I woke up at 07:30 that same day to go to uni till 4:50... Which do you prefer? :P

     
  • At 11:28, Blogger Minerva said…

    Honestly? Uni. Or work, it'll keep my mind off it. Dude, normally for work I have to wake up at 0530 and I don't get home til 1700. I win! I win!

     
  • At 18:36, Blogger Catie said…

    hmmm... that does suck.
    but then, you will have work. and that is good.

     
  • At 22:26, Blogger Catie said…

    now it;s learn to fly! i like a little triple m of a weekend *sigh*

    mwahaha, musical spamming!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home