Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 02, 2006

No Hunter... :(

We can't go, coz my schtoopid brother has the sniffles. Although I haven't heard him sneeze all day. Still, pretty pointless to sniff wine through a blocked or runny nose. *rolls eyes* I guess I'd have to wait til April then :(

So, I'm gonna pop into Max Brenner tomorrow night, I need to check closing times coz I've convinced my mum that "Woman! You must try this chocolate!" Well I didn't actually call my mum 'Woman' and I didn't really use exclamation marks *roll eyes* but the message got across. So they'll pick me up from Parra tomorrow night after they get back from Port Stephens.

Yes, my bro and mum are going to Port Stephens tomorrow, on a tour. As in a Honky tour, where you're surrounded by 20 other clucking Honky tourists, speaking loudly, gossiping, laughing, gaaahhh... my mum kept trying to persuade me to go. No, I'd rather shoot myself in the foot, no no, I'd rather eat my own foot, no no no, I'd rather eat someone else's foot. Anyways, I gotta go to Parra tomorrow. ;)

So I have to call up the dentist tomorrow and make an urgent appointment for either Friday or Saturday. My wisdom teeth have been giving me some trouble this past week or so, and I really think I should get them checked out again, since one of them seems like it's not growing in-line-with-my-other-teeth. Hmmm. I guess it'll be porridge, ice cream, yoghurt, congee, soup (oh yes I now have a large collection of soup recipes, yays!) and drinks for awhile.

Gaaaaahhhh......

So my red pocket money has decreased severely today. Coz I've spend too much money on my mobile, so my brother's gonna take A$400 from me. Which is utterly ridiculous coz I didn't overuse it to A$400 AND any money for bills comes from our parents. So he was an angry prat and took A$200 from me! Which was from my saving up of red pockets for 2 years! I'd had so many darn HK$20 notes!! What the hell am I gonna do with notes and notes of approximately A$3.44??? Bleedin' hell.

So now I have to use red pocket money from my parents for Val's Day *grrr* It's not like he doesn't have any money, I need it more dammit, I have to enrol at uni and buy books this year. It's not like he has to go to uni, he's getting a job this year *ranting angrily* Great, so now I have to ask if my parents if they can add some more money to my account, which the likely answer is no, and "Why don't you work this year?"
Which just leads me to be frustrated coz I've answered that question, (no kidding) at least 6 times. Also I'd need more money from them anyway coz work insurance costs over $500 a year, and it has to be paid upfront. Sure, sure, I'll work. I really don't think they get how hard it is for someone's who's never nursed to get thrown in the deep end AND study fulltime as well. Since there's only been 2 people who've done that successfully since my supervisor's reign over the BN Hons Program, which is ages. *grrrrr* Ok ranting, ranting, get it all out before I explode...

Gahhhh... that reminds me, I have to call the Commonwealth Bank and tell them I'm still a student so they won't take away the student privileges, great. Now where's that letter, ah here it is.

Soooo... getting all that out, well I should have enough til Graduation in April, yea I do, I should stop buying books and on ebay. Ok Pun, stop buying stuff. Except essentials like groceries. They're important. And toilet paper, very important. Since I currently have a year's supply of soap in my room, seems I'll smell like either frangipani, sea breeeze or goat's milk and honey this year so no need to buy soap. At least that's one off the list. Hmmm...

I think my sore teeth and gums are putting me in a bad mood, or perhaps I'm just hormonal...? Ha, me hormonal, that'll be the day.

Oh sorry Ang, are you gonna be nearby my place or nearby Lily?

Current background noise: Chris Isaak - Somebody's crying
Current craving: peckish for something, I only had a lamb chop and a small bowl of soft, Chinese red spinach-y soup for dinner, (stupid wisdom teeth) so peckish yes.
Concurrent webpage: the lastest addition to our blogging community, What's with today, today? ;)

7 witty remarks:

  • At 08:00, Blogger Alicia said…

    Movie: Aladdin
    Song: Prince Ali
    Singer: Genie

    is that enough?

    awww poor teeth... MAX BRENNER!!! MMMMMmmmm...

    Stupid CBA charged fees to my account, which the reversed when I raved at them over email and threatened to close my account... Not that I can... Practically EVERYTHING is attached to that account...

     
  • At 12:55, Blogger Catie said…

    woohoo!publicity!

    yah, banks stupid,and money sucks *nods understandingly* i can't believe you get in trouble for spending too little on your phone bill, and then for spending too much... >)

     
  • At 23:16, Blogger Minerva said…

    I know eh?! Bleedin' hell, well I'm not giving the other $200. I've got other things to worry about. Grrr... considering the amount of 21sts and occasions this year. Gaaaahhhh...

    Yes, Leach gets the 10!

    Darnit, the earliest dental appointment they could get me is next Wednesday at 1745!!! After I mentioned it was urgent concerning wisdom teeth. The date first given was 1530 on the 24th of Feb. I figured I might be in quite an amount of pain by then...

    You know, my tooth is in worse shape than I thought it was. It's coming out outside of the tooth line, but it's pushing my other teeth forward *gaaahhhh $2000 and 2 years worth of braces!!!*

     
  • At 09:29, Blogger Alicia said…

    I use to hate that song... My brothers would sing it to me and i'd be like *shuuuutttttuuup i'm not a boy so can't be a prince... BBBBBLLLLAAAHHH*

    I think part of one of my teeth BROKE OFF... Teeth are all squarish arn't they? well mine go
    canine: [] [] [] [< [] [] [] :back of jaw on one side...

    Maybe I should go see a dentist...(?) But it didn't hurt... Aren't things supposed to hurt when they go wrong?

    Having had 2 wisdoms out my teeth are supposed to be moving back in (the front ones were getting pushed forwards before) but I can't notice it! I spose at least they're not getting pushed forwards any more...

    Poor Pun's mouth :(

     
  • At 09:40, Blogger Catie said…

    mwahaha used to sing it at my friend alison, she had a similar reaction :D

    heh, well i guess you should be glad you're not pregnant pun... they have a huuuuuge waiting period from what i hear. commiserations on the tooth though :(

     
  • At 20:38, Blogger Minerva said…

    Well duuude, how much of it broke off and is it exposing part of the nerve? Since it doesn't hurt it's not too deep, but still, if it's a large enough break, perhaps a cap or something the dentist recommends. See a dentist. ;)

    How in the world did it move to pregnancy?? Woman, you're taking my role!!

     
  • At 04:50, Blogger Alicia said…

    Not much broke off... I spose I should see a dentist... *sighs*

    Hehe. Pun, you've taught her well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home