Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Billy Connolly was bleedin' hilarious!!

Worth every single cent of the ticket. He started around 2015 and went on non-stop til 2340 (it was supposed to finish at 2220). He is so bleedin' funny! I swear, my throat was sore when I came home and it was hard to breathe from laughing so much. He's made my decade, he has. :D :D

So, Viv, Karen and I went to The Amazing Human Body exhibit at the Superdome today. Got to see some dehydrated and plasticised human bodies, mostly male. It's interesting that when you look at an exhibit like that, you consider them as objects and not as people who used to have souls. Cause you know, they used to be alive. Interesting but I do wish they had more diseased organs and bodies, but then again I guess it wouldn't exactly be a whole healthy thing to do with an infectious cadaver around. But then again, most things die off once the host dies, well you know, except for the occasional bug.
I do think if Trees went, she would've lost her breakfast looking at the banners and posters hanging outside the door. Hehehe, and I thought the sliced human bits looked like pork chops ;) ;)

So I received my Style Manual, Postgrad Handbook and Unit outline and workbook for one of my subjects today. I was getting a bit worried coz tut reg for nursing was on Monday, and I didn't have any times to sign on, and nothing on webCT. So at least now there's some work to start looking through. I've a Honours Orientation Day on the 7th at Cumberland Hospital. Now I have to work out how to get there...

Also have to call up church people and see what's happening with the 21st present. Currently have no idea what's going on and if not, will be even more hectic than the last present. Meep!

Current noise background: zilch
Current craving: well I'm having a Corona right now and I did have lunch at 1630 so I'm not feeling very hungry.
Concurrent webpage: HP ff and hotmail

Recent purchases:
- lovely red evening dress - GB with their 50%, 50% clothing, hence only paid 25% of original price, yea baby! Unfortunately, as for most things, tis a tad long.
- white garter belt
- Billy Connolly souvenir T-shirt - yea baby!

3 witty remarks:

  • At 22:11, Blogger Catie said…

    mwahaha, everything is a tad long :D

    argh! of course i know the song, but the title and single are just not coming to me... grrr...

     
  • At 17:59, Blogger Catie said…

    what's with the lack of comments here? i mean, pun's not taunting me about not getting the song, no-one else is jumping up to guess it... it's eerie

     
  • At 21:21, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yea I know eh?
    I'm feeling down now, very, very, very, very, very, very down.

    I think I have to now go make myself some plum sauce and vanilla ice cream. *sigh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home