Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Someone nicked our letterbox!! (edit)

If found, please return to Pun's house in Cheso. The house currently with no letterbox and no house number. Well the letterbox got nicked on Saturday so nothing was in it, 'cept for the family of spiders, some leaves and dirt. But still, why oh why a letterbox??? That's bizarre really.

EDIT:
So today is Monday, and I went to Parra today, after waking up early, taking my Abs and doing the laundry. I took the bus there and the train back. Either the busstop is not where it says it is, or the bus doesn't come for 50min, I spent 40min sitting at the busstop waiting, waiting, waiting, I got so annoyed I went to take the train home, which was surprisingly fast.
Well I had a dark chocolate frappe at Max Brenner today, actually that's ALL I've had, ok well other than the half a litre of water with my 2 doses of Abs today. Kinda feeling nibblish.

So concerning Val's:
- afternoon tea at La Renaissance, take away a wiiiide selection of cakes and pastries
- go to Oxford St, buy a bottle of champers, juice?, any other snacks wanted?
- Trees has a car! Yays!!!

Recent purchases:
- a few pairs of knickers - SOHO discounted currently, I would suggest it if you want cheap knickers, oh it's at GB
- black slip
- black cocktail dress
- black kinda Austen-esque dress
- brown top
- a few thigh high stockings
- 2 colour ink cartridges
- some stuff at B'N'T - which I probably shouldn't mention, ahh who cares, you know those moulding bra stuff

Bwhahaha, I've traumatised Trees, and possibly several other people.

Oh yes, teeth feeling alright, I think I'll take it slow on the carrot sticks though. And I think I'll be eating steak later on in the week. I made some French roasted onion soup, not bad if I can say so myself, good with toasted white bread.

Current noise background: Simpsons, Sakai Noriko - Kagami no Doresu
Current craving: dinner, lightish
Concurrent webpage: HP ff

2 witty remarks:

  • At 17:09, Blogger Minerva said…

    The question is, why did they take our letterbox? What was so good about our letterbox? What are they doing with it now??

    My brother went to Bunnings and bought a new letterbox and drill kit and hoouse numbers. But we need a stand to put the letterbox on, coz the thief ran off with one of them.

    We're still very confused and dazed as to why someone would nick our letterbox??

     
  • At 19:20, Blogger Catie said…

    you musta had a nice letterbox is all... remember, theft is the sincerest form of flattery ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home