Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Here's what I ate these past few days...

- chocolate and rum mousse - homemade ;) ;)
- mango and raspberry jelly - "I like aeroplane jelly, aeroplane jelly for meeee..."
- cream of mushroom soup - homemade with margarine-d white bread (it's softer)
- fish congee - very nice

And water, lots of water.

Current background noise: Cat on the phone *riaow*
Concurrent craving: I would say my Abs, but I don't crave medication much so just water, and the need to pee.
Concurrent webpage: HP ff & Spampage

5 witty remarks:

  • At 10:18, Blogger Catie said…

    you crave abs...

    hehehe

    yesyes, i know what you really mean...

     
  • At 10:51, Blogger Ang said…

    "i've never been to me" by that whiny chick?

     
  • At 15:36, Blogger Minerva said…

    I'm afraid 'that whiny chick' is not the singer, well yes she's whiny. Gimme the movie it's in then. ;)

     
  • At 17:32, Blogger Catie said…

    "i've never been to me"????
    what kind of title is that?

     
  • At 08:01, Blogger Ang said…

    I know, whiny, innit?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home