Spun in jam

REVAMPED. Musings out loud. To the attempting to focus on food and drink blog, http://www.spuninmorejam.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

*sigh* somewhat worrying (edit)

You know how on blogs you just type up what's been happening around you, telling people about your day, interesting things you've seen, thought of, read, drove into, but you don't actually expect people of various different groups that you're in, to actually read it. Well, hi Andrew! And Mish if you stumble upon this.
I mean I know if it's not good to type, don't type it up, exactly the same as the "If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all." Also I kinda feel like I should be censoring what I'm typing, not that I should need censoring coz I shouldn't be typing anything that would need censoring.
But I find it kinda disturbing that church people can now see my blog, oh bugger I gotta go take something down now, crap. Ahhhh!!
But one thing for sure, you guys (PLC-ers) know a lot more about me than other people I hang out with. Obviously, I mean there's stuff I divulge in confidence (well goodness knows if you guys divulge that stuff in confidence to someone else) but I don't expect 2 groups to mesh and share information.
I guess that's one thing I'm hesitant about, mixing my social groups, especially at a 21st party. I love big get-togethers, I love having everyone there, the more, the merrier, but I dread the thought of running around trying to entertain as many people as possible. When I think of a happy occasion, I think of sitting down, having a drink (or two, hehe happy Happy occasion), chatting and laughing boisterously with friends. You can say what Angi and I were doing on, quoting POTO and laughing on the couch at Lena's 21st.

Okay rambling now.

Current background noise: Cat on the phone and stupid laptop's sound won't work, possibly soundcard trouble.
Current craving: water, water, water...
Concurrent webpage: none really, I'm downloading SG1 right now, very very slow.

"Erik, Erik, Erik..."

Edit:
Went to Btown for fruit shopping today. The plums looked absolutely nasty at Fields of fruit, then went to the other fruit store, a little better but not all that much. Went home, made plum cake outta The Cook's Companion. Just had a slice with vanilla bean pure gelato. Mmmm... not too bad if I can say so myself.

Oh yea, I'm still meeting you Cat at Kino at 1515. I gotta go buy a bday present, no not for you :P bwhahahahaha.

13 witty remarks:

  • At 03:52, Blogger Alicia said…

    Oh, so does that mean Andrew reads my blog? HI ANDREW!!

    "quack!" *sticks toungue out*

    Ah, well, the hint is Disney isn't it?... Not that that gives me any clues...

    NO, no censoring... Pllleeeeasse?

     
  • At 12:24, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes, Andrew skim reads. :rolleyes: which is good actually coz that means people never read into detail.

    No not Disney, hmmm why would it be Disney?? Oh the Erik, Erik, Erik at the bottom.

     
  • At 14:08, Blogger Catie said…

    hehehe, what erik does pun usually go on about, huh? not a disneyfied one, but one who goes around in a cape...

    i am against ceonsoring also. yay for free speech for pun!

     
  • At 15:03, Blogger Ang said…

    Huzzah! Am epitome of a good time! Yay!

    On second thoughts, does this make me a "good time gal"/doxy? Hmmmm...

     
  • At 18:43, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yes you are a good time gal Angi ;)

     
  • At 00:18, Blogger Catie said…

    wouldn't you have to be in WWII for that to apply? or is my history off?

    >I gotta go buy a bday present, no not for you :P
    awwwww... you're so mean. mobody loves me, no-one wants to get me a birthday present. oh, and i need a new umbrella. y'know, just throwing that out there...

     
  • At 00:27, Blogger Minerva said…

    So no Danny Bhoy so I should get an umbrella instead??

     
  • At 16:03, Blogger Ang said…

    I already bought your birthday present. And a Marshmallow Kitty badge (maybe...).

    Also, because these won't arrive until post-birthday, I plan to shout you your birthday dinner, as am ideal gtg/doxy-type.

     
  • At 17:50, Blogger Vivian said…

    Haven't you done this song before? Isn't it Lady in Red, except no one knows who it's by....but you did give me the stars for it last time =D

     
  • At 18:00, Blogger Vivian said…

    And yeah, I get what you mean by the weirdness of mixing different social groups, like when Trees turned up at my church the other time, it was like "whoa, what are you doing here?", but it was nice =) although I think I introduced too many ppl to her for her to remember any names...

    But yeah, at big parties and stuff, most people don't really go and talk to people from the other groups, unless they know them from somewhere else, like how Kat seems to know everybody =P Ok, I will stop rambling now...

     
  • At 18:45, Blogger Catie said…

    i know, which is inspiring my birthday planning... probably.

    oh, ang offering to shout me birthday dinner? so that's what you were talking about! i dunno at the moment what i'll feel like... :p
    will you be around on sunday?

     
  • At 22:51, Blogger Minerva said…

    Yea, I only put Lady In Red up coz I've got a fab new red dress ;)
    But yes sadly needs to be altered coz I'm too short :rolleyes:
    Null and void song then. ;)

    Yea, luckily Kathryn doesn't know anyone at my church ;P That is left to Leach ;)

    So Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Daaaaaannny Bhoooy, Daaaaannnny Bhoy, or Rent. ;)

     
  • At 04:05, Blogger Alicia said…

    Oh, see 'cause i'd seen it up before and you said you had a Disney one no one had guessed, so I thought it was the Disney one being repeated.

    Yes, I know Erik has a cape ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home